Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Religion of The Jews - one

Consider reading these chapters out loud and with some emotion.

There are 10 whole chapters here. The chapters correspond to the Prenatal Sequence that is inherent to The Human Design System (HDS). The chapters represent centers in the HDS. There seems to be a growing consensus that we must share our concepts systematically to be properly understood. The image of The Body Graf, with the two wheels, is the image that we need to see to approach these words, literally a visual background. Consider that the pattern really is a grid you can place over your eyes to just see what is really going on right now. And there are these 10 dimensions going on all the time, and the image shows us how we might structure the acoustic visual mess.

Homo sapiens express a standing version of information flying along! And what we want to know now has something to do with how things can begin and end. Let me state right away that I really am trying to express a theory of everything (TOE) - and I truly welcome those who have their own TOE. This is gathering dogma, remember! I just get to say my piece like every other ignorant white male American. But now where do we begin.

But let me caution further. Religious language is "finalistic". It pretends. It pretends it can do everything and get the job done, each of them like a Tribe. So this is offensive to The Collective that is Secular Intelligence (Philosophy, democracy, Research) and also the spreading of tolerance for human lust. So here I am making the claim all by myself, unless someone else has written this or talked about it, that The Jewish Story just is the whole of The Story of what it is to be a Man on planet earth. So I am saying that to be Human, Homo sapiens, is to be caught up in a temporal moment that just is the way a story goes expressed by The Jewish people And The Land of Israel is the core of our Human Religious Problems! Now here is my caution, back off the rest of you for just a minute and give me a chance! Your turn is coming! And Every Center is relative to the other. We are living in a time when we can begin to teach Systems, that are expressed among us madly, to understand each other and learn to cooperate through awareness and spirit. There is Jewish System and a Christian System and a Muslim System, never mind an Ancient Chinese System and a whole Philosophical System, and let's wait on The Buddhist System. We absolutely Have to Value these few Patriarchal Keys by understanding where and how they belong in The Whole System. Be patient. Don't let the drama of this first chapter confuse you to the extent that you give up reading to learn to think again and again.

But after examining all the evidence I really feel we have to conclude that it is important for all of us Homo sapiens to figure out what to do with that little piece of land we call Israel, or is it Palestine? Here's the thing. I don't want to get more confusing here than it already is. After all, I tell everyone I begin to get emotional with that our chances of working things out are as good as the Jews and the Palestinians. And here is the scandal. I don't know if the world is ready to hear such a totally happy solution to the whole Religious Story, so we can experience letting that piece go - so mutation can happen more freely. So to speak. Here is what I'm saying The Gathering experience is the fruit of Religious Completion for planet earth. It began in 1972 in Colorado. A colorful company arose. It is just called The Gathering and it has been happening every year in the national parks of America (dealing with the scandal). The experience culminates on the fourth of July with a half day of silence for sorrow. The threads that lead to The Gathering come from all over essentially White Jewish America. The Greatful Dead and The Kids who learned to follow where the spirit led them. All the important impulses that began in the 60's still go to The Gathering! The Family that moved from New York to Colorado as an expression of hope for the illusion of the freedom of the individual - with a conscience! Another important strand are the Kitchens that began in the park in San Fran. Individuals had messianic visions. And pretty soon all the kids with messiah complexes started getting together to remember that it is true, there is only one friend within you. I was first taken to The Gathering by Jesus. Well, I came to understand how he thought of himself. (I must tell you, though prematurely here, that I had a mystical experience that bonded me to Islam, so I don't have to worry about Jesus. Anyone who shows up as friend knows the gospel of Jesus already. We just need to make that point clear - later.) Vietnam Vets are important to The Gathering. My brother fought in Vietnam and I consider myself to be in David's Company. But in Vietnam The Beast already defeated The Whore. Hey, the Antichrist has come and gone without a memory! The Lawless Man just left the office. The Story has gone as bad as it needs to get in the world. I consider the story over and that its just time to celebrate. And those who keep waiting, oh well. What are we going to do with the Human Story now that its pretty much over, accept for a quick celebration that might go on for a few glorious years! Come on Israel! Call The Gathering American Style to your land and the whole world can come. And we can then have the proper Trade Circle in Mecca! Come on people on planet earth! You can do this because it is happening! It just needs to be said! People on earth today really need a shot of emotional hope for something so good to happen it should blow our minds! This is just evolution! The struggles of Religion to just be man must be celebrated! We do not get to ignore the yearning for resurrection!

So I don't really know how Jewish I am. My middle name is Leavitt. So I come from the tribe that mediated between the high holies and everybody else. I heard there is probably some Jewish on my mothers side. See these are story lines! But I find myself in a strange position, having come from an evangelical protestant side - really the theme of the next chapter on the Gnostic System. Here is the second strong point I want to make in this chapter and that should be all. If you are Jewish your Religious occupation on planet earth is the Keep The Conversation Going - no matter what! I feel so happily right about this. Jewish people need to know that they are justified now by a peculiar Design dogma to keep talking. Don't ever let a dumb ass white guy keep talking shit without any sense of humor. Engage in the conversation and try in a very sneaky way to have the last word. Don't deliberately let them know that you are under the burden to keep the conversation going. As long as other people feel really heard they won't even hear what you have to say after they have finished talking. But someone else might be interested in that.

So I think Jewish people should open their place to the whole world for at least a month once a year - and it has to be American Style because it has to be about having a really fun time with other human beings with erotic gusto. At The Gathering we trust that all the other aspects of what it really is to be Homo sapiens will willingly provide the container and the context in which children are cared for, women are served, immediate calm for injury. But unless we think we are going somewhere to have an all out party, so what? I don't want to be bored and I am bored with dudes who think the enemy is somebody and not the way we think! Hey, this is the last thing I can think of that Jewish people should communicate. Circumcise The Gun! Circumcise whatever you think you could use to kill another human being. In fact this is the emotional core of what I want to communicate. That it is high time we got emotional and excited about thinking we must force men to put down The Gun and Take up The Conversation! If you lack words to say what Israel could mean today, I know a guy with a video camera who would come and record conversations with all the Jews and Gnostics and Hindu's and Philosophers and Muslims and Native/African or Chinese and breathing baptist buddhas! Come on, its time to put the Religious Argument on Television! I challenge you! I challenge you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment